- Cookies and applied Internet technologies
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone) and are intended for using the Website’s websites.
Cookies are not harmful to Users or their devices, they do not adversely affect their operation. They also do not cause any configuration changes in end devices or software installed on these devices.
- Types of cookies
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored
on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies (cookies may remain on the User’s device for various time periods – it may be the duration of the session, or the set lifetime) or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies – necessary for the functioning of the website, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Website. These cookies can not be disabled as part of managing cookie settings. However, you can set your browser to block these cookies, but some elements of the page will not work then. These cookies do not store any personal data.
- “Analytical” / “performance” cookies – enabling the collection of information on the use of websites, to help us understand how our websites are used or to help us adapt our websites; These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources on our site, so we can measure and improve its performance. Thanks to them, we can find out which websites are the most and least popular, as well as understand how visitors are navigating our site. All data collected by these cookies are aggregated and therefore remain anonymous. If the user does not agree (i.e. changes the implied consent) to the use of these cookies, we will not know when he visited our site, nor will we be able to monitor its operation. Without these cookies, some features may become unavailable.
- “Functional” cookies – allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc. The purpose of these cookies is to allow the user to use our site in a way that better suits your personal preferences based on his previous visits and settings. If the user does not agree (i.e. changes the implied consent) to the use of these cookies, some features of the site may not work properly.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their preferences and interests, visits to websites, also through remarketing activities using the so-called. (third party cookies) placed via our website by our advertising providers. They can be used to create Users profiles, to present more relevant or corresponding to the profile of ads on other websites, to prevent the re-emergence of the same advertisement, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These files may store information about the fact that the website has been visited from a specific device, as well as provide such data to advertising partners.If the user does not accept these cookies, they may still receive ads but are less suited to their preferences or interests.
- “Social” cookies are used to provide websites and content on our websites that are of interest via external social networks and other websites. When sharing information using the sharing function as part of social networks built around social networks or the “Like” button, as well as after linking the account to a social networking site with our site or using the content posted by us on the social networking sites. The social network registers such activities of the User. This type of information can be used in advertising activities or to target adverts to a specific target group. Failure to agree to these cookies does not prevent the use of the site.
In addition to your own cookies, on the websites can be used so-called. (third party cookies) placed via our website by our advertising providers. They are used to provide properties or functions from third parties on a website or via the website (eg advertising features and content, videos and website analytics services). Installers of the so-called (third party cookies) may recognize your device both when using it you visit a website, and when you visit websites that cooperate with our advertising providers. In addition, we can also use web beacons provided by these advertising providers, to help manage our online ads. Web beacons allow you to recognize browser cookies when the browser visits this website and find out which banner ads take users to our site.
We pay attention to the fact that depending on the website or mobile application used, the type and amount of cookies may vary.
Pixel is a software code that allows you to track Users and their behavior on websites on which pixels are arranged. This can be a basic tracking of whether a user has visited a website, up to detailed tracking of activities such as adding a product to the cart, selecting a product, sending a form, etc. A pixel can send the collected information to a third party, ie to the code provider.
- Range of data collected
Cookies identify the devices and browsers used for browsing the websites
– they allow, for example, to find out whether the device has already visited the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
As part of the Website, we can process data on how to use the website using a computer, tablet or smartphone or other device through which you access the websites. Some of this data, in combination with other data, may be personal data.
Using the Internet technologies we use, we can process eg:
- device data: device type / model, unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system, operating system version and device settings, set language, screen resolution, version and type of web browser;
- log / events: time of using the Website, search data and any information stored in cookies that uniquely identify the browser or user account, e.g. the last visit to the site, length of visit to the website, type of websites visited and subpages, address of the website visited (URL ), at which step the customer is in the car configurator, the browser version and the type of language in the browser, completed forms / completed configurations, recently viewed car models and offers, list of campaigns on the website in which the customer participated;
- location data: IP address, location data obtained by means of various positioning technologies – (latitude and longitude, ISP eg Play / Orange, other location data provided by the User), such as GPS, Wi-Fi access points or other sensors that can provide data near the device (after agreeing to the location);
- other data: data on the use of the Website, which we can process if you visit or use our websites, e.g. input source under UTM, advertising campaign from which the User entered the site, referrals, links in which the User clicked, the number clicks and views of the dynamic content of the page, which ads the user saw and where he agreed to retargeting.
Due to access to our service, data from the terminal device is processed in an automated manner in connection with its calling or activity on the site, thanks to which the publisher as a data administrator evaluates some of the factors pertaining to individuals to anticipate future behavior by analyzing their behavior, however without making important decisions about the User.
III. The goals and legal basis of the internet technologies used
We use the Internet technologies used to:
- ensuring the functioning, security and reliability of the website;
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites, improve the website (properly display the website, tailored to the individual needs of the User);
- analysis and creation of statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- for advertising purposes (including profiling, remarketing, retargeting) and community media connection, displaying behavioral advertising (based on interests) designed to provide Users with advertising content tailored to their interests or profiles, may also be used to display advertisements outside of the Website ( also with the use of the so-called third party cookies) of our advertising partners. Our goal is to develop an advertising offer that will be attractive and beneficial to the User, therefore as part of behavioral advertising, the User can see primarily information about products or services that he has already viewed or checked on our websites. More in point V below.
The processing of personal data from cookies or similar technologies on our websites for the purposes of ensuring the functioning of the website, adapting the website to the preferences of the User, analytical purposes, is based on our legitimate interest. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for advertising purposes and connection with social media will be your additional consent, expressed by making a selection and checking the checkbox.
At any time, the User may withdraw his consent or express objection to the processing of his personal data by changing the cookie settings by changing the browser settings or by using other methods to change the cookie settings described in point V below.
- Functionalities or technologies of external suppliers
Please be advised that on our websites we use the services and tools of external suppliers, in particular in the scope related to the provision of services available via the website (eg chat, callpage services) and analytics, behavioral advertising (based on interests), remarketing, measurement of results advertising campaigns. Suppliers of individual cookies or other technologies are indicated on the above lists.
Below we describe selected tools of our suppliers for:
We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about User’s visits to the Website, such as subpages that he has displayed, time spent on the site or transitions between individual websites in order to generate anonymous statistics on website operations and enable website activity analysis so as to best match our offer to the needs of Users. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
We use the Google Optimize tool – a platform for testing and experimenting with Google. For most Users, this will enable quick and easy testing of website design and content changes. It is used to determine the User’s inclusion in the experiment and the expiration of experiments in which the user has been included.
We use Google AdWords tools so that we can present our offer within Google search and on sites that are part of the Google Display Network. A user typing certain search terms may display our ad correlated with the entered password. As part of Google AdWords, we analyze the effectiveness of ads published on Google websites, which allows us to better match our offer to the users’ expectations. After clicking on the banner of the advertisement published by Google, cookie files within AdWords are saved on the User’s computer. Only statistical information is retrieved to identify the advertising banner.
Google DoubleClick, Adform
We use tools for advertising and re-marketing purposes. For this purpose, Google cookies are used for DoubleClick services (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager , DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Floodlight), Adform (DMP, DSP). External suppliers, install the appropriate code or pixel to download information about the User’s activity on the Services and then on this basis, the User who visited our Services displays our ads on other websites belonging to the advertising network of our external suppliers (the so-called remarketing), as well as gather information about the campaign carried out, carry out website analytics and analyze segments.
AdForm (Copenhagen, Denmark)
It is a tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of ads based on the analysis of actions taken by Users on our site. The data from the pixel we use, among others for: broadcasting advertisements among the right audience, creating groups of ad recipients, including look-alike, analyzing what happened as a result of clicking on an advertisement both via Facebook’s advertising tools and on the website, using other Facebook advertising tools, such as custom audience.
Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Facebook Custom Audience
This is a remarketing tool for displaying an interest-based advertising as part of Facebook’s social network or other sites that also use the tool. The user’s browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. To the best of our knowledge, by integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives information such as: date and time of access, website visited by the User or clicking on our advertisement, IP address, domain name, regardless of whether the User is registered or logged in to Facebook (we do not have however, the impact on the scope and further use of data collected by Facebook using this tool). If the user is registered on Facebook, Facebook may link the user’s visit to his account.
If your account on Facebook meets certain parameters defined earlier (eg age, gender, region) and is therefore part of our specific target group (the so-called “Audience”), our advertisement may be displayed on Facebook , specially prepared for this target group and corresponding to its interests. However, we will not know the data on your Facebook account.
We use the web analytics service Adobe Analytics, which allows us to analyze Users’ visits on our websites. For the purpose of this analysis, the User’s device is saved
are cookies that collect information that is then stored on Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited (“Adobe”) servers. Information stored on Adobe servers can not be directly assigned to a specific person because Adobe Analytics is used with the following settings: “Before Geo-Lookup: Replace visitor’s last IP octet with 0” and “Obfuscate IP-Removed.” Setting “Before Geo-Lookup : Replace visitor’s last IP octet with 0 “means anonymisation of the IP address before so-called geolocation by replacing the last octet of the IP address with zeros. For statistical analyzes, the approximate location of the User is added to the so-called tracking package, which at this stage still contains the full IP address. Before the tracking package is saved, the IP address is replaced with a single general IP address, if the “Obfuscate IP-Removed” setting is configured. This removes the IP address from the stored data record.
We use the online analytics service Sizmek Inc. to analyze the results of advertising campaigns
on the Internet, regarding the reach and frequency of advertising campaigns, clicks on advertisements and parameters related to traffic on websites derived from advertising campaigns, such as number of visits, number of conversions per page or time spent on the website. These data do not allow for independent and unambiguous identification of the User’s identity (indication of a specific physical person using a computer or other device connected to the Internet).
Evergage is a customer-friendly personalization tool that allows you to display personalized content based on usage data analysis without identifying your personal information. The content displayed on this site is optimized on the basis of your information by collecting and processing data about your behavior on websites, so you can receive content tailored to your interests. For this purpose, cookies are saved on your computer. Cookies allow you to recognize the user, but they do not allow Everfield to identify personal information. Cookie files can be used, for example, to determine whether you have visited a given website before. In order to personalize the measures described above, this website uses Evergage,
We use Ensighten tools that collect anonymous information about the User’s visits to the Website, such as subpages that he has displayed, time spent on the site or transitions between individual pages in order to generate anonymous statistics on the functioning of websites and enable activity analysis on the website.
Links and plugins for social media
On our websites or fanpages, third-party social network plug-ins may be used, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter, Youtube, (plugins or “plugins” e.g. “Like” “Share”), marked with commonly known icons of these networks.
To this end, the code referring to the above networks is placed on appropriate pages. The content from our websites may be sent to this website or to this service. Depending on the User’s privacy settings, it may be visible publicly or privately (eg only for friends, followers or for anyone who enters the User’s profile). With the help of these plugins, you can, as a logged-in user of these websites, share the page on which you are located as part of these websites. However, the plug-in will not be loaded until you have installed the appropriate plug-in using the activation icon. The content of the plugin will then be forwarded by the appropriate social network directly to your end device and will be displayed there. If you select the appropriate selection option, this activation will be valid permanently during your visit to our website. You can deactivate the buttons at any time by clicking on “Undo”. Without proper activation, the plugins will remain inactive and no connection will be established to social networking sites. If you have activated the use of the plug-in, then we process the following data and forward it to the plug-in provider: (date and time of access, visited part of our website, IP address, domain name).
On our websites there are also external links, for example to our page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or to our channel on Youtube. When using these links, the User leaves the website. It may also be possible to communicate with us via the Facebook chat window (after logging in to Facebook), posted directly on our websites.
VGP has no control over what data is collected by the plug-in provider or social network sites and how it is processed. To obtain information on the purpose and scope of data collection, including cookies used therein, their further processing and use by external suppliers and the Users’ rights and privacy protection settings options of these suppliers, the User may read the information about the data protection of the respective supplier .
Data processing outside the EEA
Due to the possibility of sharing data collected using the cookies of our external suppliers, we would like to inform you that some data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. Such transmission may take place on the basis of a decision on the appropriate level of protection undertaken by the European Commission, i.e. for organizations participating in the Privacy Shield program, or on the basis of standard contractual clauses in accordance with the decision of the European Commission or based on your explicit consent . At the same time, we point out that Google LLC, Facebook, Sizmek, are EU-US-Privacy Shield certified. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield.
More information in this regard can be obtained by contacting our IOD.
- Opposition and withdrawal of consent for the installation of cookies
At any time, the User may withdraw his consent or express objections regarding the use of data contained in cookies or other similar technologies by us or our partners, by changing the browser settings or by using other methods that allow you to change the cookie settings indicated below.
You can change the settings in your browser to request acceptance of cookies, to accept or reject only certain types of cookies, or to reject all of them. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser – in the description of the browser’s help functions or may contact the software manufacturer regarding instructions on disabling and deleting cookies).
Please note that some cookies are necessary for the functioning of our websites,
and their removal or exclusion may reduce their functionality.
If as a result of changing the settings for cookies, the so-called opt-out cookie (which is used only to identify the User’s objection – disagreement), please note that the cookie – opt out only works in the browser you used to save it. If you delete all cookies or use a different browser or other terminal device, then opt-out settings need to be made again.
Information on how to configure the cookie settings in the example web browsers can be found here:
- in Internet Explorer ™ browser
- in the Mozilla Firefox ™ browser
- in the Chrome ™ browser
- in Opera ™ browser
- in the Safari ™ browser
Information on how to configure the cookie settings in the field of mobile devices can be found on the websites of manufacturers of the most popular mobile systems (devices with iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry).
The user can also change the settings for individual cookies used by our external suppliers:
Google Analytics Opt – out
Sizmek Opt out
Hotjar Opt out
More information about cookies and other tracking technologies, including how to disable them, can be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
The user can disable individual advertisers using search history to deliver online behavioral ads by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/youtube