Deadline: April 01, 2018
Participants: Indian students
In 2018 Orange Tulip India (OTS) scholarship is available for all Indian students who want to do a Master’s degree at the University of Maastricht (UM) in the Netherlands.
University of Maastricht (UM) is an international university of the Netherlands, which accounts for over 16,000 students and about 4000 employees. The university is notable for its innovative education system, internationality and multidisciplinary approach to teaching.
Dutch scholarship enables Indian students to do a Master’s degree in the Netherlands for free and it is financed by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science of the Netherlands together with other higher educational establishments and universities of applied sciences.
Candidates for a scholarship are Indian students studying law.
Requirements to candidates
– have Indian citizenship and live in this country;
– do not hold an academic degree previously obtained in a Dutch university;
– do not have work experience in the Netherlands;
– have a good command of English, both communicative and written; have a certificate confirming the level of English;
– have good academic performance;
– enter a Master’s programme at the University of Maastricht.
How to apply?
First of all, register for a Master’s programme at the University of Maastricht. As soon as you applied through Studielink, you will get a personal student’s identification number. Then register for OTS scholarship in Nuffic Neso office in your country. When contacting the office, specify your student’s number.
Keep in mind that application for OTS scholarship is separated from entering a Master’s programme at the University of Maastricht.
You can find more information on the official web-page “OTS scholarship”.comments powered by HyperComments